AP Recruit News
AP Recruit System Enhancements
AP Recruit Memos from VPAP and PEVC
- Additions to Advertisements, March 20, 2015
- AP Recruit Search Report Requirements, May 22, 2015
- Diversity Statement Requirement (effective December 4, 2015)
- Diversity Statement Requirement in Appointment Files (effective August 1, 2017)
- Search Committee Training Requirement for Academic Recruitments (effective July 27, 2017)
- AP Recruit Search Committee Chair Survey, December 20, 2019
Milestones and Events
2013-2014AY – UCR launched a successful pilot deployment of the AP Recruit system in the 2013-2014AY which took place from September 2013 through June 2014. During that time, the campus managed 121 senate and non-senate recruitment plans in the AP Recruit system.
2014-2015AY – UCR launched a campus-wide mandatory deployment of AP Recruit for all academic recruitments.
Summer 2014 – AP Recruit was integrated with UC Berkeley’s AP Search which provides functionality for search plan creation and routed approval.
Summer 2016 – Search Waiver functionality was deployed.