UC Outside Activity Tracking System (UC OATS)
UC OATS is deployed as of May 4, 2020. Accounts will be automatically generated and campus users will login via the UCR OATS portal with their UCR NetID and Password.
To log-in to OATS, have your UCR NetID and Password and click on this link: https://ucr.ucoats.org/ Should you need assistance or cannot log-in, please send an email to email@example.com.
What is UC OATS?
UC OATS is a web-based application that supports the required collection, review, approval, and annual reporting of the outside professional activities subject to the University of California's Conflict of Commitment policies: APM-025, APM-240, APM-246, and APM-671.
UC OATS replaces the current APM 025, 240, 246, 671 annual reporting online system and the paper-based prior approval processes. The system will also help to broaden understanding around the University's conflict of commitment policies, support compliance requirements, and improve reporting capabilities.
UC OATS supports the following:
- Requests to engage in an APM 025/APM 671 Category I activity
- Requests to involve students in an outside professional activity
- Report and record time engaged in APM 025/APM 671 Category I and II activities
- Annually certify outside professional activities that are subject to APM 025, 240, 246, 671
- Track earnings for Health Sciences Compensated faculty, Deans, and Faculty Administrators
For questions or more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.