The Academic Personnel Recruit System (AP Recruit) is a part of the Academic Personnel Systems for the University of California, Riverside. AP Recruit is a secure online academic employment recruitment management system, supporting the entire recruitment workflow from creation of a recruitment plan, application, reference gathering, reviewing by the search committee, and, finally, selecting a hired candidate. In 2011, as part of the UC Working Smarter Initiative, the University of California selected UCI's AP Recruit system for system-wide deployment at all ten (10) UC campuses.
The system provides a standard, paperless process for all academic searches. Some of the major features include:
- Applicants can manage and monitor their application progress
- References can log in and securely upload their letters of reference
- Recruit analysts can easily set up search plans for review and approval
- Faculty search committees can quickly review applicants
- Approvers can easily review and approve search plans, shortlists, and search reports
- Self-reported diversity data is available to the appropriate groups (roles)
More information about the UC Recruit System wide Initiative may be accessed on the Recruit Project Site.
A copy of the campus announcement is available here.
To login to the AP Recruit system, visit https://aprecruit.ucr.edu/ after your department has granted you access.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com.